Just let me live my life; Let it be pleasing, Lord to Thee; And should I gain any praise, Let it go to Calvary.(Song"My Tribute")
Your blog is v.nice. I wish I know how to put big photo across the top like u do. BTW, how do u type Chinese? I wish I know how.
我其實不想放大大的照片在上面的,我只是不知如何縮細它,請告訴我,好嗎?If you want to upload the picture on the top, just go to "customize"on the top right of your blog, then go to "Header" and click "edit" to upload your picture.我是用九方中文program 打中文字的,比倉頡容易得多哩!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Your blog is v.nice. I wish I know how to put big photo across the top like u do. BTW, how do u type Chinese? I wish I know how.
我其實不想放大大的照片在上面的,我只是不知如何縮細它,請告訴我,好嗎?If you want to upload the picture on the top, just go to "customize"on the top right of your blog, then go to "Header" and click "edit" to upload your picture.我是用九方中文program 打中文字的,比倉頡容易得多哩!
Post a Comment