The hearing of my left ear was blocked last Saturday. I waited for a few days to see if it would unblock and be healed by itself. I feel a bit upset and frustrated, worrying my hearing ability to attend the Monday bible pre-study and the Friday fellowship committee meeting. Finally I made an appointment to see my family doctor on Wednesday. She recommended me to try Cerumol or Cerumonex. I tried Cerumol on Thursday. It was not successful on the 1st try. Then I put another 5 drops of Cerumol into L ear and lied down for a while. It was still not working. Then later in the evening, when I pressed the L ear to alter the pressure inside, the sound came back suddenly. I asked my husband to talk to me to check my hearing. Well, my ear was clear from the sound- blocking . Wow, I was so relieved and happy at that very moment. Then on Friday morning, I felt more confident to attend the meeting.The whole day, I felt sound. But by the time I prepared to go to bed at night, the blocking came back until now. It was opened once when I did the house vaccum this morning and then closed again. Anyway, I still strongely believe that God's hand is still with me. I learn to put my worry aside and have trust in my Lord. Hopefully when I go to the fellowship tonight( We'll have hot pot dinner tonight in church), everything will come back to normal.
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment